Terms & Conditions
Sometimes Unforeseen Damage Can Occur.
Here Is How To Inspect Your Order prior to signing for your delivery..
They are important and outline everything you need to know as well as what to do when an order is received.
Receiving Parts Shipments. UPS, USPS, FedEx,
Carefully inspect your package contents immediately upon delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24-hours of delivery. After this time Domain Industries accepts no liability. To report damage or a shortage call KTH Supplies and you will be instructed on how to proceed. There is an on line form which you will need to fill out 100% in it’s entirety I order for us to submit a claim. YOU MUST Keep all boxes and original packing materials. After you have carefully documented all shipping damages or missing parts. You must go on line and complete the shipping damage claim form with in 72 hours of receipt. You must include pictures and copies of documents in your claim. You must fill out the on line form 100% failure to provide all required information with in the specified time will result in a denied claim!
All customers must read and sign prior to any shipments going out.
When Receiving LTL/Freight Shipments you must follow the procedure laid out here exactly
When your shipment arrives you will be asked to sign the driver’s delivery receipt do not sign without uncrating and inspecting the entire order for damage!
EVEN IF THE BOXES OR PALLETS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION YOU MUST ALWAYS CHECK FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE. FORK LIFTS OFTEN TIMES CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IF NOT HANDLED CORRECTLY! OFTEN TIMES TRUCKING COMPANIES WILL STACK ITEMS ON TOP OF OTHER MAY CAUSE HIDDEN DAMAGE!
2) You must open the box and inspect it Any damage or shortage must be noted in detail on the delivery receipt before you accept your order
3) If you or your representative do not document this on the delivery receipt, the shipment is considered received in good condition free of any damage or shortage and KTH Supplies will not be able to file an insurance claim for you or send you replacement product.
4) This will be your responsibility. For your protection, your signature on the delivery receipt is a legal statement confirming that your order was received undamaged, unless otherwise noted. Please remember that all shipping insurance coverage ends after you have signed the delivery driver’s receipt.
5) If damage or a shortage is found and noted at the time of delivery, ask the delivery driver for a damage exception number before signing the delivery receipt.
6) Next, immediately call KTH Supplies to notify us of the issue so we can file an insurance claim and determine if replacement parts.
7) For your protection your signature on the delivery receipt is a legal statement confirming that your order was received on damaged unless otherwise noted. Please remember that all shipping insurance coverage ends after you have signed for the shipment
8)In each case you must note all damage on the delivery receipt before you accept the order if there's no mention of damage on the delivery receipt this shipment is considered delivered in good condition free of any damage if for any reason you do not refuse the shipment or note any damage on the delivery receipt we will not be able to file an insurance claim for you or send you replacement parts this will be your responsibility
9) Our terms of sale or FOB shipping point meaning that the title to these goods passes to you when the goods are received and signed for by you at the time of delivery if any part of the shipment is damaged or missing it must be noted on the delivery receipt. Please remember that all shipping insurance coverage ends after you have signed the driver’s delivery receipt!
By clicking this box I agree to the following statement
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND I ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT VOLUNTARILY, WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS EFFECT.